Links to turnaround of Indian Railways..
http://www.goodnewsindia.com/index.php/Supplement/article/a-white-elephant-turns-pink/
http://www.goodnewsindia.com/index.php/Supplement/article/a-white-elephant-turns-pink/P1/
http://indiainteracts.com/columnist/2007/07/21/Tracking-the-Indian-Railways-turnaround-saga/
http://george-easaw.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_archive.html
http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/~graghu/critical_appraisal.pdf
http://www.dnaindia.com/sunreport.asp?Newsid=1031735
george..
The person who has self knowledge has achieved the highest peak in life...., yes, indeed the highest.. The yearning is to conquer the next highest peak .. others !! This blog is written by George Easaw member of the faculty of Business School of Allliance University, Bangalore, India.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Home Management system of a mild Covid condition. Covid infection Management is an interesting area where we need to be well aware of what...
-
Artificial intelligence (AI) has the potential to bring significant changes to our lives in the future. Some experts believe that AI will re...
-
Yesterday I got an exciting opportunity to speak at the Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) CEO Conference at 91 Springboard, Near Forum Mal...
1 comment:
I came across this blog quite accidentally. I must admit and deeply appreciate your multi-faceted interests as revealed from these blog entrees! Keep going! :-)
Babu George
http://myselfgeorge.web.officelive.com
Post a Comment