Saturday, October 14, 2023

How I am exploiting AI in my professional and personal life ?

My school friend asked me, how much AI do I use or how can I use AI in my life ? Very interesting question. Here is my reply ..

Big example is Amazon Echo dot, Alexa. 

An example, best musical experience and best songs, be it any language, genre, Amazon AI helps with the best collection of songs on echo dot depending on my likes and preferences. 👍

Reg my teaching, I am able to deliver world class content to my students, give quizzes and subject outlines for teaching. I can feel the students feeling better and appreciating it. The satisfaction is writ large on their faces.

If I give any management qualitative problem to the AI pods like Bard or ChatGPT, it gives me excellent responses. 🙂🙏

I ask it to explain as to a 10 year old any tough concepts of knowledge not understood and it explains the concept to me in simple language, a great teaching tool...

One already uses AI when we access Google maps, shop at Amazon, watch Amazon prime or Netflix..

Like electricity has become a part of our lives to simplify and enrich it, AI is also going to play a more important role in our lives, enriching it.

George..

No comments:

Why Iran is shocked ?

Picking top Iranian military generals (camped outside the country and helping terror outfits like Hezbollah) and atomic energy scientists, f...